Sebac shock

copyman

Looking for ONE old Sebac shock like in the picture. If only a pair to sell will consider. I found this picture on internet with correct shocks.

Just when you thought your bike was 99.9% original something else turns up. When I got the 2nd Hilltopper it had same shocks as the 1st bike so assumed they were correct. What are the odds of both having exact aftermarket shocks! I was looking in an old bucket the guy gave me with 2nd bike and there was one shock in it. Turns out that was correct shock. He must of broke one and put pair of aftermarket on.

PM me if have "exact" single shock or pair to sell. I see a few nice ones for sale on ebay but they are slightly different, they almost look same but black tube is tapered at bottom and no plastic ring at top of tube like I need.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

copyman

This is a better picture of Sebac shock I need. Just finished restoring this one and need one more.

Anyone have one or a pair to sell? Please PM me if you do.

Thanks DSCF2294.jpg

copyman

Still looking for one shock but will buy pair if necessary. Here is a few more pics (first 3 pics) to help identify. It is off a Hilltopper.

I've bought a few Sebac shocks that are close but not the same. I refurbished them (see last 3 pics). Will trade these pair for just one I need.

PM if you have one to sell or trade.

Thanks

Attachments