Seems to be some angry forum cops on this site.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
How would you take it? The guy calls me a little princess. And on the bottom of every post, he wants to punch everyone in the face,upon meeting them in person? I would be glad to meet him in person.:thumbdown:
Are ya here to Build and talk mini bikes, Then Great , Build something, take photos, get in the game

I all ya want to do is fight, over something stupid, your not going to win Mr Popularity and get banned. Your choice

I even knew what Not So Mini was talking about and he replied to Cheezy1 , not me.

READ, UNDERSTAND then OPEN MOUTH

Right about now you should be eating some Crow and making things right, If ya know what I'm saying?

Last edited:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
yes bikebuddy you are the epitome of bike builders and you understand everything involved no questions any further
Guess your just a little boy then and not man enough to admit you made a mistake an apologize then ?

Says lots for your character and who you are as a person.

I told a little joke, someone got upset.

I apologized, and ask for the thread to be removed.

" I apologized "

Last edited:
Guess your just a little boy then and not man enough to admit you made a mistake an apologize then ?

Says lots for your character and who you are as a person.

I told a little joke, someone got upset.

I apologized, and ask for the thread to be removed.

" I apologized "
I read your little joke. I didn't like it much BUT it didn't offend me as all I had to do was hit the back button and move on...

I still think you are a good guy. :thumbsup:

Way to many people get in a tizzy over nothing. Its called life. GROW up and live it. :hammer:

Hey BikeBuddy this is the same guy who would give you the finger in traffic.......

Doug

How would you take it? The guy calls me a little princess. And on the bottom of every post, he wants to punch everyone in the face,upon meeting them in person? I would be glad to meet him in person.:thumbdown:
Would you prefer a big princess? It's simple. Don't like it here, don't log in. No one is forcing you. I don't like to see new people leave a great hobby, but if simple rules of a forum that has existed for 10 years before you joined aren't your flavor, then the answer seems simple. Try getting to know a few people before making accusations. We joke more here than most forums I belong to. The guys in this thread are some of the most generous and knowledgeable members we have. So,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk