Seems to be some angry forum cops on this site.

When I post a message it seems the angry forum cops come out and tell me. I committed a crime because I posted a message that is not 100% correct dealing with the topic. Apparently these folks do not like to have any fun. What's the point in having a forum if you can't have any fun?:eek:hmy:

You must be a Hillary supporter. There are rules posted so there isn't complete anarchy. When people dont follow the rules they get yelled at. I thought it was a pretty simple concept.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
The world has rules, simple

If you can't follow them, go play in another sand box ( I'm saying in general, an not to anyone in particular ) :shrug:

How would you take it? The guy calls me a little princess. And on the bottom of every post, he wants to punch everyone in the face,upon meeting them in person? I would be glad to meet him in person.:thumbdown:

How would you take it? The guy calls me a little princess. And on the bottom of every post, he wants to punch everyone in the face,upon meeting them in person? I would be glad to meet him in person.:thumbdown:
If you're talking about me I didnt call you a little princess. If you're referring to my comment to chezzy's post then I was referring them my daughter who was born the other day. Try going back and reading it. It may make sense to you if take the time to actually read it. And as far as my signature at the bottom, that has nothing to do with you. It was there long before you started this thread.

If you're talking about me I didnt call you a little princess. If you're referring to my comment to chezzy's post then I was referring them my daughter who was born the other day. Try going back and reading it. It may make sense to you if take the time to actually read it. And as far as my signature at the bottom, that has nothing to do with you. It was there long before you started this thread.
Irony...he didn't read the rules originally and tries to correct another member and gets corrected himself...makes a thread and complains about forum cops correcting people...then doesn't read what people actually wrote and calls you out to fight only to be corrected again. SMH....