Seller is from Mars Way way out there Is it new or restro

mybiz

Make some sense out of this for me, Or do you read this like I read it.:shrug: Brand new" :confused: "Restored" :confused: "On crack":thumbsup:.
Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is
Hope this link works
http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-Lil...265?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4168f60e79

Up for auction is the nicest and most correct restored 1966 600 two speed mini matic you will ever see. This may be one of the nicest in the country. The bike has not seen oil or gas in it yet. I will leave it up to the new owner to take the first ride on this fun little machine. The bike has all orginal parts however the seat was remade. The bike fetures a 3hp briggs and stratton - the correct one for the bike - and the rare fairbanks clutch two speed set up. It took the guy that built the bike forever to find the correct nos double indian head carlise tires. Note there is a scratch on the fork on the right as you're looking at the bike where the scooter club decal is, other than that the paint is flawless. This bike is the real deal so don't miss your chance to own a piece of minibike history.
Please ask questions!

Last edited:
That bike was built by Mini-Matic and is now owned by Kyle Moody....I'd have to agree that it is probably the nicest restored Lil Indian in the country....:shrug:

Big difference between BRAND NEW and RESTORED that is all i was saying. And he ended the auction.:shrug:
Certainly a difference between new and restored, listed as new but in the same ad it did say restored. Said to have sold according to the classified ad here. I always liked Lil Indian minibikes but not enough to pay through the nose for em, a clutch cover failed to sell here and Ebay for a really high price and it was in need of some help to be nice. A bad trend all these crazy prices, makes it tough for a guy to gather parts for even a correct rider.:eek:ut: