Sensation chopper

Hello. Great site. Could any of you tell me what color or colors this chopper was offered in from the factory? Mine appears to be some type of purple color. Just wondering if this was all that was offered? Once I learn pic post skills I will post a pic. Thanks

Hello. Great site. Could any of you tell me what color or colors this chopper was offered in from the factory? Mine appears to be some type of purple color. Just wondering if this was all that was offered? Once I learn pic post skills I will post a pic. Thanks
Hello TB...I recall drooling over them at the Paul Rose Department store, in Gastonia !

That's where my Sensation Mike Bike came from that my Grandfather bought me.

The purple color is the only color I ever recall seeing on the Sensation Chopper ! ... another '70's trend .... purple vehicles that is.

Good luck with it, and weclome to the OldMiniBikes !

Who cares what it was. Leave as is and just clean up the rust and dirt. That bike in it's patina is just the way I like them. You got a nice survivor chopper and they are only original once.
I know not to give values, but I believe if you paint it's not worth as much to someone.

Last edited:
Thanks for your input. I do plan to leave it original. I was just wondering if it came in any other colors thats all. I have cleaned it up since the photos. Its turned out to be a very nice survivor. The seat is not even worn or ripped.