Sensation chopper

Here's a Sensation chopper I thought I would share, it's 95% original, I completely disassembled it and hand cleaned every part, I think it came out pretty good, I hope you like it.

20160710_143124.jpg 20160710_143245.jpg 2016071095143149.jpg 2016071095143201.jpg 2016071095143221.jpg

Nice! I've got one I'm fixing up. Someone cut the sissy bar off right at the base of the seat on mine. I'm planning on replacing the cut off section but I don't know how tall it's supposed to be. Is there any way you can measure the height of yours from were it attaches to the frame up to the top curve and let me know how what you get. Your help would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a great bike! I love mine. It's my favorite rider. Perfect for an adult. Bonanzas look great but they are super small. These are built to ride. Love that original engine. The back pad is almost always missing in the photos I have seen. I go miles in town on mine and it's not uncomfortable.

Thanks for kind comments. I took this to couple of local car shows and was really surprised at the attention it received. More folks checked it out rather than the cars!

My kids and I went to a few car shows this summer with three of our bikes. The guys with the nice cars were always standing around the bikes telling stories and smiling . It was fun and we got a trophy.

I've taken this chopper to several local car shows, and 2 different mini bike shows. It received best of show at the 2 mini bike shows, and the car show guys have asked me to continue bringing it to future shows so they can show their friends. I must admit the attention it has received has been overwhelming. But I'm digging it.

GustoGuy

That's a great bike! I love mine. It's my favorite rider. Perfect for an adult. Bonanzas look great but they are super small. These are built to ride. Love that original engine. The back pad is almost always missing in the photos I have seen. I go miles in town on mine and it's not uncomfortable.
Having a back pad on the rear would be nice for cruising up and down the streets. Sort of an easy rider look which was popular in the late 60's and early 70's. I like the built in springer seat to soak up the bumps. Is that the original paint on the bike?

Yes.. The only thing that is not original is the front tire and a couple of fasteners. I replaced some with chrome ones. I still have the original front tire, just don't trust it. The one I just found at a yard sale was missing the seat and It was also a different color..

delray

I've taken this chopper to several local car shows, and 2 different mini bike shows. It received best of show at the 2 mini bike shows, and the car show guys have asked me to continue bringing it to future shows so they can show their friends. I must admit the attention it has received has been overwhelming. But I'm digging it.
done little showing with my sensation bike too and gotten couple best in my class trophy plaques....

here is your price sheet for your sissy bars

I like to know the date codes on your engines..........thanks

71 engine on the purple one. The other (yard sale fine no pic) was missing the shroud. But it had the sissy bar pad and clutch cover on it..I've been searching for those items for quite sometime. It was a good day! :) Nice Sensation ya got there. I have a red roller like yours..Found it at a yard sale as well.