Shakey Front end

Trying to work the bugs out on my doodlebug project. At about 20 MPH she shakes a lot . I did some research on this site ,post from 2007/2009 came up. Talked about the spacer problem on front fork . I see that and will fix . It was also mentioned about possibly front tire being unbalanced. These are the original doodlebug tires, off-road style. I could see this being an issue .how do you balance one of these small tires?

Attachments

You balance them the same way you balance a go kart tire. It is a static balance and you use stick on weights. Google how to balance a go kart tire and you will see what it takes. If you have a kart shop near they could balance it for you. But before balance I would think the tire is out of round from sitting or maybe even trying to seperate if they are originals. Hope this helps.

You balance them the same way you balance a go kart tire. It is a static balance and you use stick on weights. Google how to balance a go kart tire and you will see what it takes. If you have a kart shop near they could balance it for you. But before balance I would think the tire is out of round from sitting or maybe even trying to seperate if they are originals. Hope this helps.
Thanks ! I had no idea

Ok so I added some washers to the neck of the front fork and that helped a lot . Looked a lot closer at the front tier , its crap. My question is these tires say that their tubeless. But I've also heard that I should run tubes in them. Looking for some opinions from the professionals .