Shipping help for motor from in or around Bakersfield?

Got a potential buy in area code 661, anyone willing to be intermediate helper and ship a motorcycle motor from CA to Colorado?
If I can't persuade the seller?

Thanks, Jim

I thought that there might be a project for a Boy Scout troupe to help out shipping your discovery. You can look up area Scout troops and call the Scout Master and see if it might be a project they could do. Just a thought.
Steve

Got a potential buy in area code 661, anyone willing to be intermediate helper and ship a motorcycle motor from CA to Colorado?
If I can't persuade the seller?

Thanks, Jim
Thanks Steve, i've considered many options, seems Bakersfield is in no mans land.
I've always been more fond of girl scouts and their moms!

Thanks Steve, i've considered many options, seems Bakersfield is in no mans land.
I've always been more fond of girl scouts and their moms!
Dude, have you ever driven though it? You save a lot on gasoline, because the place sucks so much, it pulls your car along the road. :) It's way off the beaten path. You might contact any remaining SoCal OldMiniBikes guys and offer them sacks of money for gas and time, and suck factor. There is a new guy on here with a Bakersfield location, but I forget who that was....