Should i start adding billet to my gx200??

I have a gx200 on my doodlebug with stock piston, rod, cam, carb flywheel and pushrods and it has the following mods.
- KnN oil type filter with velocity stack adapter
- 140 imulsion tube and 90 main jet
- governor removed
- 4 degree advanced timing
- Mikuni fuel pump
- Standard size SS valves lightweight aluminum split keepers and retainers
- 26 pound springs but also have 18 pounds spring not sure what im running yet
- thin head gasket
-14cc head milled .065 and fully ported
- straight header with rlv muffler
-60 tooth sprocket
Now my question with those mods am i pushing the limits to much for the stuff thats still stock on my motor if so what would be the most important thing to upgrade first since im not made of money :hammer:
This bike is mostly dirt track ridin with the occasional rip straight down the road so its not bein help wide open all the time
Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Both.

Rod lets go without the governor and it goes through the block.

Flywheel blows and it could take off a leg.

You are living on borrowed time not doing both.

125ccCrazy

a rod is definitley a good idea, that's the weakest link :hammer:.... if your not running more than 6000 rpm the flywheel "should" be okay as long as it's torqued properly and doesn't have any issues like cracks out running out of round..... The box stock clones in kart racing run about 5500 up to about 5900 rpms... If you can afford both of those parts I'd replace both just for added insurance..

A aluminum flywheel is a good idea for safety,but you will benefit some HP from it too. lowering the rotational mass will help with acceleration.
The billet rod is the same way,stronger yes. but the added benefit of having better bearing/insert on the crank end. The stock rod has to soft of a material for high compression and added rpm's. ARC makes this cool little scoop on the dipper that works like an oil pump for the rod bearing,unlike the stock rod it keeps oil up on the rod bearing.

How about a good clutch? every mod you do will effect where the clutch lock-up needs to be set at.
If you don't dial the lock-up in right your leaving some power on the bench.also slippage is another concern. remember the get a clutch that is rated for the HP your going to make not what the stock rating was.

Ive got a spare arc rod sitting here, im in BC, could throw it in an xpresspost envelope, i also have a spare billet aluminum flywheel from NR racing, both dont have much run time on them at all, make me an offer :thumbsup:

Ive got a spare arc rod sitting here, im in BC, could throw it in an xpresspost envelope, i also have a spare billet aluminum flywheel from NR racing, both dont have much run time on them at all, make me an offer :thumbsup:
When you reuse an ARC rod Tom ( the owner ) strongly sugests you replace the rod bolts and bearing.
These are inexpensive Insurance.