<sigh>

markus

Now I wish I would not have spent all my money on a couple of bikes the other day, I could have bought this!:doah:

from the listing:
7.5CC mini bike, It's pretty fast. It goes to about 70-80 mph. It needs a little polishing! message me for more details of pics.

1BadFox

I drove 35 miles last saturday for a CL add, The guy told me he had a custom12hp mini and some kind of 1960s mini bike with a 3 1/2hp. I didnt want to sound like I knew anything so I really didnt ask any questions. He was selling both for 400.00

He sounded like a straight up guy. Even said how he had looked at some that people said were great and they werent. I got there and one was a 3.5hp ohv piece of crap home made deal and the other was about 15" tall and looked like a shopping cart frame with a wead eater engine on it.

I drove 35 miles last saturday for a CL add, The guy told me he had a custom12hp mini and some kind of 1960s mini bike with a 3 1/2hp. I didnt want to sound like I knew anything so I really didnt ask any questions. He was selling both for 400.00

He sounded like a straight up guy. Even said how he had looked at some that people said were great and they werent. I got there and one was a 3.5hp ohv piece of crap home made deal and the other was about 15" tall and looked like a shopping cart frame with a wead eater engine on it.
maby it was a lil petro they look like a shoping cart frame with a weed eater engine :laugh:

Now that's a good looking bike, a real eye catcher!!! I can see how it caught your attention. The "Cab Forward" design on the front forks is impressive, truly Leading Edge State of the Art. Notice the rake in the frames overall stance, which facilitates maximum weight transfer aft during those Really Hard Launches.

The 60' times must be awesome! Probably quicker than Hector Arana Jr's Pro Stock Drag Bike.

Wondering if he had to pay Chrysler Licensing fees for use of the design??? How the hell does he keep it on the ground without a wheelie bar?

Last edited:

markus

it even has a pullstart to get the forks running
I think thats the secret to how you get going 70-80mph on it, what you do is use the rope to lasso the bumper of a car getting ready to enter the highway and HANG ON!! The front end is probably trashed from people "brake checking" the tailgator they see in there rear veiw :laugh: