Similar to Tote Gote, but unsure....

I just picked this up This morning.. Not sure what it is.. Nice solid frame and Nice tires too. I don't think it's a Tote Gote but it's real similar.. any idea what it could be? Thanks!
[MENTION=7282]Richard Trotter[/MENTION]

Last edited:
might be a side kick.
That's what I thought at first due to the orange paint, but I have a Sidekick and those are smaller and have a more squared off rear frame utilizing the tubing..... this thing is big.. It's longer than my Tote Gote 600...I know I've seen one of these before as i can remember the rear fender... I've torn up the interwebs looking but no luck yet :doah:

Glad to see you got that one... I was thinking about looking at that one myself.. I don't know what it is I was thinking a very good homemade..
Thanks Eric, It's definitely not a home made bike. It's actually really nice, and solid. You can't see from the pics, but that splash shield behind the front wheel is a stamped piece with some ribs up the sides. I've seen that rear fender treatment on one like this a long time back.. but can't remember what it was...:doah:

Looks like that Rupp to me. Ridge runner or something like that. lol
You may just be on to something here Karen..not quite the same as the Ridge Runner, but maybe Rupp made a few of a different model? The front end looks the same, but the rear is different... This one also had screens on it at some point..you are right on the pegs... now that I look more closely those grips and foot pegs do look look rupp-ish... and the paint color is looks spot on..we must be getting close!

There are some good photos of the bike in the Rupp photo gallery. I remember seeing that Rupp for sale. I think it was on Ebay. Located close to me but they wanted big bucks.