Skat Kitty ended up in Sweden

HeCa66

Hi

Here's some pictures on our family's Skat Kitty. It's been in the family since the sixties. The story is that it was shown on a exhibition held by the US Embassy in Stockholm. It was used as pit transportation in local car races.

Some twenty years ago it received a new engine and was painted blue.

Now it is dismantled, the frame has received a nice original red. We have found a "new" B&S-engine to replace the current McCullogh.

Currently stored in a box due to that we have moved recently I hope to be able to show you the progress of the project any day, week, month, year...

View attachment 18482 View attachment 18483 View attachment 18484 View attachment 18485

//HeCa66

Hello HeCa66 : Took a satellite look at your town of Sollentuna, Sweden and it looks like a nice place to live.
And welcome to the OldMiniBikes a great place to share the passion for thing of the past and some of are youthful days. Keep a bunch of pictures and share your progress with all of us. The Skat Kitty is one very unusual mini bike.
Steve Durham :scooter: Portland, Oregon

:smile:
Hi

Here's some pictures on our family's Skat Kitty. It's been in the family since the sixties. The story is that it was shown on a exhibition held by the US Embassy in Stockholm. It was used as pit transportation in local car races.

Some twenty years ago it received a new engine and was painted blue.

Now it is dismantled, the frame has received a nice original red. We have found a "new" B&S-engine to replace the current McCullogh.

Currently stored in a box due to that we have moved recently I hope to be able to show you the progress of the project any day, week, month, year...

View attachment 18482 View attachment 18483 View attachment 18484 View attachment 18485

//HeCa66
ITS Great to have you on the site,i bet you will love it,

Welcome to the sight HeCa66! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects! :thumbsup: :smile: