Skat Kitty For Sale

The engine runs. I have the plate to convert to handlebar throttle control. I know motor it is a replacement. I also have
a new reproduction gear cover from the people in AZ. that makes them. I am just off I-75 between Atl. and Chattanooga.
I prefer to ship it intact uship/haulbikes, etc...or you can pick it up here. If you don't want the motor to save some $ on shipping charges. I could disassemble and ship in boxes for a few extra bucks to cover supplies and you pay Fedx from 30701. I could be
wrong, but I just don't think the motor is worth the cost to ship. My plan was to replace with a vintage motor and restore.
I'm offering it here first. You guys were and still been very helpful with these bikes.

$500 OBO is you honestly think it isn't worth that. I will also consider any vintage Honda stuff for trade. I spend $200 a
month on cable/internet and $100 on cell phone. So the $500 won't last long and isn't nearly as neat LOL It isn't so much a money
thing. I just know I won't get around to restoring it. I hope someone else will and enjoy it! I've been told they are kind or
rare to find here in the South.

Thanks!