Skat Kitty headlight mounting bracket

I think we had this conversation before but I can't remember. lol. Isn't that the same bracket the Schwinn uses?.
The bracket fits perfectly on what I believe are Schwinn Stingray handlebars and a Schwinn neck. Not sure if it's an actual Schwinn part or not. I'm hoping they were used on other bikes besides the Skat Kitty in hopes to make finding one a little easier. Pretty much looked daily for about four years till I found this one for sale on eBay (thanks Markus)!! I was so happy until the idiot chrome guy lost it!! Now I'm hoping to find another one or one I can borrow to have it copied!!

Glad I'm able to help. Chrome shop told me 3-4 weeks. Can you wait that long?
Something I need, mine is missing the jackshaft (not the bolt on type, the other style). Any way you can take a picture of yours so I can see about getting one made? Thank you
Yes I can absolutely wait that long. I actually have my jackshaft on a bench right now!! I have to run errands now but this evening I'll take pictures for you. I can either post them here or if I have your number I can send them to your phone. I'll try and use a tape measure in the pics too. Thanks Gdiddy!!

Gdiddy58

Yes I can absolutely wait that long. I actually have my jackshaft on a bench right now!! I have to run errands now but this evening I'll take pictures for you. I can either post them here or if I have your number I can send them to your phone. I'll try and use a tape measure in the pics too. Thanks Gdiddy!!
Consider it yours!
My number is 940-391-7771

Thank you!