So now I’m just showing off….

Had some tall bonanza jackshaft plates made a while back…there’s a thread posted where they are for sale if anyone needs a set…but anyway, I’ve had issues in the past with getting the damn bearings in and out….ended up making a WV bearing installer…c clamp, etc….went back to the hammer….so those plate mentioned above, the bearing hole was a tad small….sent them into the plant with my son in law to have my buddy in the machine shop stretch the hole a bit….so this dude ended up making me an awesome bearing installer…. 4476DBDC-E888-4BD7-9DBF-AC43CD91C5C0.jpeg
Pretty sweet…in… C073D308-BB2B-4332-8807-24AA4D87C0A2.jpeg
Out…
ABB21DBF-C0F5-4A51-9335-F325AADD2D30.jpeg
Pretty freaking nice for old arthritic hands!

Triley41395

Had some tall bonanza jackshaft plates made a while back…there’s a thread posted where they are for sale if anyone needs a set…but anyway, I’ve had issues in the past with getting the damn bearings in and out….ended up making a WV bearing installer…c clamp, etc….went back to the hammer….so those plate mentioned above, the bearing hole was a tad small….sent them into the plant with my son in law to have my buddy in the machine shop stretch the hole a bit….so this dude ended up making me an awesome bearing installer…. View attachment 295404
Pretty sweet…in… View attachment 295405
Out…
View attachment 295406
Pretty freaking nice for old arthritic hands!
That looks like it would work for some wheels also, nice little time saver and less chance of messing up your new bearings on the install.