some mild clone upgrades

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
parts for someone looking to do some mild upgrades to there stock clone,
this stuff will give you some decent power

the carb came from arc -Our "615" Box Stock class carb. Airflow has been significantly increased by opening and reshaping the Venturi using a CNC machine - the same technology we use to bore our connecting rods. The fuel circuit is set to where we run them ourselves..
Price: $55.00

i switched the carb to alky ,new alky e-tube and low speed jet and main jet set ! carb works perfect!
carb comes with adaptor,thicker gasket,choke hold down, just need an air filter....carb is a rui-ing not a stock clone carb.

i have 18 pound springs
and 1.3 rockers
i also have a 140-etube

50 bucks for it all plus shipping
items are located in pa

thanks...

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
maybe someone on here can shed some light on it,
i guess there are few people who make these carbs thats about all i can tell ya lol
the one thing i know for sure is the pilot jet that fits the stock clone carb falls into this one, the hole is much bigger on the rui carb,

I'm still confused brotha? WHat is Rui-ing?
These carbs came stock on some of the older MB165's. That's about all I know about them. I've had a couple of them and they work as good as any other clone carb that I've had! :shrug: But, I don't race them and have never dynoed any of the engines, so I don't know if there is a performance advantage or loss when using one of them.

Maybe someone else knows more about them.

jprice

OldMiniBikes.com
lol i lost money on that deal, but i wasnt gona use it ,so its going to a good home ..
i got a used spark plug as pament if ya want it lmfao !:laugh: