Speeco 3 Wheeler Project and Questions

Hello all! I have been an old lurker on here. I admiring some of your craftsmanship and thoughtfulness in your builds. I am going to start a project of repowering and rebuilding a old 80s Speeco 3 wheeler. I picked this up chealp and complete. My plan is to use this on our property and for deer hunting because of it's small size. My back surgery has limiting myself dragging any deer out of the woods. i will be building a small tilting trailer for hauling the deer. So I have a few question for ya guys and done some searches and not found answers.

1.The old 8hp Briggs has some issues and i have a new Honda clone 196cc to put in. I added a air filter kit, rejetted, installed a baja heat flywheel and stator. The Comet drive clutch is 1" bore Can I upsize the shaft with bushing to 1" or should I just get a new 3/4" comet style clutch??

2. It does not freewheel /roll so I am going to go thur the whole drivetrain. The rear axle bearings are flange type (above frame) and woulld like a mild lift. So "thinking" mounting pillow bearings below the axle? Any short problems to doing this??. My brain is still thinking about extending the front fork also.

Thanks, Dan