Speedway blue angel.. where to buy that blue paint??

R

rustybike

I'm just gonna this from the home depot website. Its called killer can and the color is pearl galaxy blue. Its $30 for a can and seems to be a close match.

Attachments

Speedway Blue Angle

I'm just gonna this from the home depot website. Its called killer can and the color is pearl galaxy blue. Its $30 for a can and seems to be a close match.
Awesome, it would be great if you started a build thread on this with some pictures.
The Speedway's are great bikes and there hasn't been that many really good threads over the years on these bikes.
There have been some for sure, but we could always use more....allot of very helpful guys on here and we love pictures.

Thanks
Frankster

R

rustybike

I might enter the speedway into the build off but I'm not sure yet. I did a real quick rattle can paint job on the frame, gas tank and rims but only because the paint job it had was horrible. The forks need to be rebuilt since they're stuck. I'm not sure which class to enter in.. I think the blue angels came with a 4hp Tecumseh but I have a 7hp Tecumseh that I wanna put on it. I will decide tomorrow which class to enter. Its a taken apart right now.

Here's a pic I found of a NOS blue angel tank.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: