speedway superstar minibike

superstar 005.jpg superstar 003.jpg i have and 1970 superstar that is in real nice shape runs like new all parts on it are correct could anyone tell me more about it. i bought from the man that got it new.ATTACH=CONFIG]97837[/ATTACH][

Attachments

Last edited:
The superstar was a bike speedway built to be sold in jcpenney department stores. It was basic with no front brake but had a Tecumseh hs40 The superstar used left over '69 rupp gas tanks and only came in blue. I have the parts list for it. If you ever think about selling it I'd be interested.

Then post it in the " bikes for sale section" with a price and stop fishing offers. You just posted the same thing on the OldMiniBikes Facebook page yesterday.
He asked for info, not monetary value; why the attitude? :shrug: His mention of selling was a reply to someone interested in buying it.

cheezy1, You posted while I was "composing", I guess. I've noticed site sometimes doesn't show last post before I post, even though I know I posted before time listed for "previous" post; don't know what's up with that.

Last edited:
He asked for info, not monetary value; why the attitude? :shrug: His mention of selling was a reply to someone interested in buying it.
Read the part about already posted on FB...personally..I hope he posts it on Ebay..I would personally bid on it. And the link is to a memeber that can tell you about every model of Speedway...cause he owns them all.

Last edited:
this site has some people that act like kids. i done nothing wrong at all this dude likes to run that mouth. he can have this site when you ask about a minibike and you have a kid like this one to make and issue out of it.

this site has some people that act like kids. i done nothing wrong at all this dude likes to run that mouth. he can have this site when you ask about a minibike and you have a kid like this one to make and issue out of it.
So take your childish "take my toys and go home" attitude...and leave. Or shut your crying and contact the person I mentioned.

you want my address come and try to hug me. you must be gay.are one of those SNOW FLAKE LIBERALS O I FORGOT YOUR TO STUPID TO BE A LIBERAL.I CAN BUY AND SELL YOU WITH ALL THAT JUNK YOU HAVE LITTLE BOY THAT LIKES TO HUG MEN.
Awe..you sound butt hurt. But ya...all you are missing is.."not my president". All you kids are the same...keyboard warriors. Now go away like you said...or just shut your pie hole Pumkin.