Sperry Rand Tri cart? What's it worth?

Hi there. I'm new to the forum and was wondering what the tri cart I've had for years was worth. I listed it on my local craigslist for $350 or best offer...Wasn't sure if I was completely out of line or not? :confused: I want to post a few pics but I'm having a tough time. There is no engine but otherwise complete. Thanks for any direction!

My apologies.

Should have looked around a bit first. I just read a post stating NOT to ask "what it's worth" Sorry folks! :doah: I'll figure it out elsewhere. Thank you.

Should have looked around a bit first. I just read a post stating NOT to ask "what it's worth" Sorry folks! :doah: I'll figure it out elsewhere. Thank you.
Lots of folks find old stuff and want to sell, so come on here looking for it's value, then promptly leave the place, and we see their stuff on ebay the next day.

Like everything else, it's worth what someone will pay for it. You might check google for some old for sale ads and get an idea that way. There are also some threads here in OldMiniBikes that you have to search for.

Take some photos, establish what you can stand to sell it for and list it here in the for sale area. Good luck.