Springer Front End

I'd been eyeballing those too. I wish I would have got one for my last project, just for the cool factor, then adjusted the frame for level around it.

If you want it, you may want to go ahead and grab it. Now.

olddog

I'd been eyeballing those too. I wish I would have got one for my last project, just for the cool factor, then adjusted the frame for level around it.

If you want it, you may want to go ahead and grab it. Now.
I'd love it, but I love my wife more. My last PayPal bill was through the roof....can't, it's all yours.

I'd love it, but I love my wife more. My last PayPal bill was through the roof....can't, it's all yours.
I can't either. Just this morning I bought a vintage, rare, two stroke part I'd been looking for two years for, on an engine I sold last night. (I had to have it damn it!) There is only one front end remaining, several have been sold, which was why I recommended you get it, if you wanted it. Thanks for the heads up, and the comment about me grabbing it though. :thumbsup:

That's true. I've been looking at that fork for a while also. I have a chopper project(two actually) hanging from the rafters waiting for those. But I'm still trying to get my head around the purchase price on the Cat forks Havasu Dave directed me to.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

That's true. I've been looking at that fork for a while also. I have a chopper project(two actually) hanging from the rafters waiting for those. But I'm still trying to get my head around the purchase price on the Cat forks Havasu Dave directed me to.
Well, you do need those Cat forks if you're keen on doing a restoration. You can find springs, and you can fabricate and find the spring retainers. Of course if you don't have a US PO box or shipping destination, it costs you much more. I wouldn't hesitate to pay that asking price, if I were doing a restoration, but someone on here might have a complete set in better shape. Folks tend to hoard Cat parts.

Thanks Dave. I figure it's one of those things you may not come across often. The killer is the exchange in Canadian $. Better get 'em. May not see them again. I can fix them.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes