Stage 2 predator 212 not starting

I just installed a stage 2 kit on my predator 212 hemi. I added a new flywheel, new cam, new rod, new springs, and other things like a 22mm mikuni carb. I did remove the governor and the low oil sensor and all that and the day I was done and went to start it Didn’t sound like it was igniting at all. I’m pretty sure that it is just not sparking and I am not sure if it is a wiring problem after taking the low oil sensor off or something else. If anyone else has any ideas of what I could do that would help

When you reinstalled the coil after putting on the new flywheel did you use a feeler Gage to adjust the gap. There is some leeway but you can't go wrong with .040 - .045" . I am assuming you installed an ARC flywheel.

When you reinstalled the coil after putting on the new flywheel did you use a feeler Gage to adjust the gap. There is some leeway but you can't go wrong with .040 - .045" . I am assuming you installed an ARC flywheel.
yes I did get an arc flywheel and I will check the spacing I will see if it works then. I did space it already but I will check to make sure it is good again