Stainless Steel sissy bars

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Hello OldMiniBikes fellow members,

I'm making a CAT sissy bar for one of our OldMiniBikes Members.

While I'm at it, is there any other members with a request?

I make CAT

Slingshot 70.00
Eliminator/Dominator 75.00
Duster 80.00
&
Hustler 85.00

Sissy bars

Prices listed are last years prices, the price of Stainless this year has gone up but, I'm sticking with those prices.

Payment is in advance for the bars and shipping to be paid once the bar is done,
in a box and quoted by the post office.

I don't make guess's on shipping. I charge what it costs.

I'm also trying to make a re-pop of a Sears Roper sissy bar at this time.

My first time trying to bend a 3/4" Tube sissy bar, so wish me luck.

Please PM me with any request..

Thanks, Cory

(( P.s. I no longer pre drill holes in the sissy bars, Even after given specific measurements.
I have had complaints the holes did not line up. Even after I made sure they were drilled correctly.
So, no holes will be drilled. ))

Last edited:
How about a ruttman grasshopper just need the tube bent in steel,I can handle the mounts and brackets can send you specs if you think you can do it
Thanks again Mark

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Send me details, I can't guess to bend a tube, without knowing sizes and measurements.

I need to know size of tube and bend radius. Radius is the distance from center of the bend to the inner edge of the bent tube.

Hustler is 5/8" x radius of 1" = a 2" bend. Where Eliminator is 5/8" X radius of 2 1/4" = a 5" bend

The two are bent at 180% or less

PM, Please

Last edited:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Those look great! Do you have any intentions of doing handle bars at some time?
Thanks, I have gave that some thought sometime ago. However, it should be done with a much better bender than what I have.

The one's I have and use, those bars are hand bent and if not done very carefully could easily be done wrong.

Handel bars should be done with a programmable hydraulic bender, so the bends are exact.

If I had one of them, I'd be pumping out Frames, Handle bars and Sissy bars, left, right, an center.:laugh:

Who knows, one day I might but, not at this time.

Last edited:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Is there any demand for just Plain Steel sissy bars?

For you guys that just want to paint OR get the bar Chromed.

I can do it that way to, at a fraction of the cost.

Cory

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Can you make one for the Stellar Compact Deluxe? It's on the left of this ad.

Not enough details for me to even guess, I need to know tube size and the inside radius of the top bend.

If I don't have the die for pipe size or the bend, then no, I can't . ( I need more info )

Not enough details for me to even guess, I need to know tube size and the inside radius of the top bend.

If I don't have the die for pipe size or the bend, then no, I can't . ( I need more info )
Yeah I was asking in general. What if I gave you the width of the bracket on the bottom and the height I would want it? The radius pretty much writes itself no? The tube size can be whatever most of them are. I'm not looking to fool anyone into thinking its original.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Yeah I was asking in general. What if I gave you the width of the bracket on the bottom and the height I would want it? The radius pretty much writes itself no? The tube size can be whatever most of them are. I'm not looking to fool anyone into thinking its original.
PM the info and I think on it.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
ROPER Steel Sissy Bar, Stainless steel flat plate.

As found out the Thicker Stainless Tube of 0.065 wall was a bit to hard to bend and should be bent with a Mandrill bender.

So, Steel was our route, ( I did polish the Steel to this shine )