starting backyard racing club in Hickory NC

I am just north of Hickory NC.

I have started a backyard racing club. It is a private club, members and member's guests only. (airtight liability waivers of course will be necessary. There will be member fees for those who do not or can not contribute in other ways. I am not looking for money really at this point, while it would be good, I am mainly looking for physical help!

I have cut a 1.2 km track into my front yard with the bushhog. I have access to a bobcat as well as a box blade for my tractor. I have plans as well as many supplies for a clubhouse, with a full size tourney pool table, mini theatre, some arcade games, and a whole mini golf putt putt setup. The track circles around the area we will put up our 60 ft windmill. I have two boats, I am going to make "tidal waves" of secured tires to set them on top of, with only a single anchor line so they can move around as if they were in the water. they can be viewing a picnic areas as well as bases for a possible capture the flag paintball rally. thats right you heard me... paintball rally! also hoping to do a zipline across the track (yard has good slope) and i think ill need 1000 ft to do it.... anyone know anything about doing that? I have the body harness already!

I am hoping that I can inspire some other private venues to consider being part of a "race circuit" I am looking for somewhat local, but probably a backyard circle track or two wont be hard to find around here. I am hoping for a hillclimb timed course, maybe something with switchbacks and lots of elevation?

I am starting with offroad karts to begin "surfacing" the track but hope to eventually have a nice hard packed dirt track. I am working on getting tire sponsors, as in to donate takeoffs from tire shops for the track construction... and hopefully maybe a tire sponsor to keep tires on the fun machines too!

There will be strict rules for safety purposes, but as it will be a private club, smoking and drinking will be permitted and even at times encouraged. There will be a frig on sight so you can bring your own beer, food, drinks etc. also a microwave, stove, charcoal grill to use.

I am hoping to host a number of birthday parties (for member's children only of course) and have started talking to a drone photographer to bring in for track events. Also figure on using the zipline for some video shots.

as for fun machines, i am building a number of evenly matched yard karts for the young ones, and older if you fit. will also have some adult sized machines, and then some "special rental" motorbike or atv powered machines. i have two FL250 odysseys, and several golf karts that will be converted to buggies. I am hoping to get some drift trike guys out here, and think i may put some of those together as well.

I am also really interested in trying to get started with some old mini open wheel racers, on dirtbike spoke skinny wheels. its become a thing in england heres a link
CycleKarting: Extreme Vintage Go-Karting