Starting fresh with a 212 Predator

Starting fresh with a new bike. It's just the frame, so I get to pick the engine I want. I picked up the 212 Predator (60363) engine for $90 with all the coupons out there right now.

Question is, what will I need to start fresh? Common sense says:
-Clutch
-throttle grip and cable
-chain

What am I forgetting, and can anyone advise on a good clutch and chain combo?

Thanks!

Max torque 3/4" 12 tooth clutch and #35 chain and 72 tooth rear sprocket for general purpose riding......but if you already have a rear sprocket it might not be #35!! I like to spend more and get a quality chain like RLV Extreme it is pre stretched and is good stuff! You will need two boxes of it for most applications and a chain breaker is a good tool to have! All this can be found at OldMiniBikes Wharehouse!

Last edited:
Max torque 3/4" 12 tooth clutch and #35 chain and 72 tooth rear sprocket for general purpose riding......but if you already have a rear sprocket it might not be #35!! I like to spend more and get a quality chain like RLV Extreme it is pre stretched and is good stuff! You will need two boxes of it for most applications and a chain breaker is a good tool to have! All this can be found at OldMiniBikes Wharehouse!
Thank you. I pick up the bike in a couple hours, so ill be able to get more detailed specifics about it.