statewide craigslist

buckeye

Just tried it. Shut down by craigslist cease and desist order.
Now that really sucks. Searchtempest was already changed. Now this. What am I gonna do at work??

TomH

yeah you had it a lot longer. I haven't had that for a couple of weeks:sad: I heard that EBay bought out craigslist or had a half ownership something where they can screw it up, and that is why. Somebody needs to start a new CL type deal. So sick of Ebay and paypal rip ya off

Last edited:
yeah you had it a lot longer. I haven't had that for a couple of weeks:sad: I heard that EBay bought out craigslist or had a half ownership something where they can screw it up, and that is why. Somebody needs to start a new CL type deal. So sick of Ebay and paypal rip ya off
Yea you sell a 30 buck item and net 8 dollars.....nice....after fees and shipping

TomH

I have been trying to use search tempest without the pics. you know how many list a pocket bike as a mini bike.:doah: But at least it isn't picking up all the Harley stuff that has "mini" in the description, and if I have picked a link, it shows it as already read. Make do. But I think it is making it harder on sellers which is what EBay wants. $$$