steel wheel ID needed

markus

Got these one piece 6" steelies, have that 4 bolt rectangular bolt pattern for the sprocket (35 pitch 72t), and also a used a band brake drum n the outside of the sprocket. Any idea's what used them? They have a small "hump" to them in the middle and the front wheel hub is equal and inset a little like a mini bike would use. Seen the bolt pattern around but never noticed what was running them :shrug: appear to have originally been silver

Last edited:

markus

I think you are right about bieng kart wheels. I am thinking they may just be the general wheel setup that the fiberglass body karts used in the 80's. There's one in the kart section with the body off that looks like it could match with the band brake on it.

markus

:thumbsup: I'm going with it!! The odd bolt pattern makes sense since it was a kart thing, I cant see the bolt pattern on the wheels I see mounted on the karts but with the band on there its a bit wide for a mini frame. I just wanted to verify they werent for something specific as I just slapped them on something to try and sell cheap and local.

thanks.