Steering dampener system

Ridding my Baja doodle bug with predictor hemi motor . It's kinda more shaky on front. Like to add a steering dampener to the system. I saw one doodle red with steering dampener but that guy would no pm me.

I use to make them for my race outboards and sold a few. I like to make one for my bike. Any information I am doing some reserch on attachments and stroke and so one. Like it to be adjustable like mine were before. Amy pic or info be great . Thanks TOM

2SlickNick

Just out of curiosity are you sure bearings in neck are all good and bolt is properly tightened? Axle spacers no wiggle room?
I have a few Dbs all with the 6.5hp and all are wobble free even without hands on handle bars.

I did use a gsxr damper on my DB trike with good results and got it off ebay for $12

Wow nice stuff guys pretty slick dampeners.

2slicknink ,
YA know I just got the bike and no I did not Check the pivot bolt bushions and guts, But I going to do that first. Just got on the upgrade so fast flew right pass checking my system first.
I do that first and see. I might want to make one anyways. I really like the ones I made for outboards. They were oil filled and adjustable damping to the point I could lock it.

Are parts easy to find off doodle bug?
Appreicate all the sweet pic guys.

You should not NEED a dampener- you have got something else going on that needs repairing. In the past we had to DBs with HF Predators- No shaking front end whatsoever.
Michael