Stellar BB?

I think this frame has been up here before over the years. Some of the brackets for the shocks and the brake caliper seem to be added on or replaced after the fact? Maybe the lower half of the frame isn't a BB? Hence why the forks have less rake than the ads I've seen for this bike.. Any ideas? Gonna mess with it either way since I got the frame for cheap. 20211123_002207.jpg

I think this frame has been up here before over the years. Some of the brackets for the shocks and the brake caliper seem to be added on or replaced after the fact? Maybe the lower half of the frame isn't a BB? Hence why the forks have less rake than the ads I've seen for this bike.. Any ideas? Gonna mess with it either way since I got the frame for cheap. View attachment 284288
It is a Black Beauty but the neck has been rewelded using a top plate on top part of frame near neck and the fork rake is not right. Missing all the expensive parts.

I think this frame has been up here before over the years. Some of the brackets for the shocks and the brake caliper seem to be added on or replaced after the fact? Maybe the lower half of the frame isn't a BB? Hence why the forks have less rake than the ads I've seen for this bike.. Any ideas? Gonna mess with it either way since I got the frame for cheap. View attachment 284288
Rub off the paint on the fort plate very carefully with steel wool. You might find the original art work preserved underneath. This happened to me once, click the link below. I'd love to see this happen to someone else. I'd need to see the profile better but i dont think the rake is all that much off. I've seen Stellars with all kinds of differences and anomalies. These were minibikes not space shuttles. I'm guessing guys were not exactly under strict rules or punishment.

https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/stellar-black-beauty-3.125550/

Last edited: