Stellar remote fuel tank

markus

I'm looking for a fuel tank for the stellar bikes, They dont look like much so they could be mistaken for an industrial tank I would imagine if taken off the bike!!!

This is an oem one shown in this photo and what I am looking for:

How do we know its a Stellar tank if we are looking at one? Looks like there is a rim going all around half way up that lets the tank rest on the upper frame rails, right? Shaped kinda like a Black Widow tank.

trinik7597

How do we know its a Stellar tank if we are looking at one? Looks like there is a rim going all around half way up that lets the tank rest on the upper frame rails, right? Shaped kinda like a Black Widow tank.
the one sitting at your friends house is one of three i know of on the east coast . the other one has a you wouldn't want it price on it . and i don't think street smart is selling his :thumbsup:

zeeman

I think I threw away a tank that looked just like that when I did my Stellar

Not. Sorry I could not help it. I sure hope you find one cheap.

markus

the one sitting at your friends house is one of three i know of on the east coast . the other one has a you wouldn't want it price on it . and i don't think street smart is selling his :thumbsup:
Yea somebody texted me about the the "you wouldn't want it" priced one earlier in the year, Maybe if I had no money in the in the bike but I am already teetering on having too much into it as it sits. I Might go about $150 for a good one as I cant see one hitting much more than $100 if it was ebayed......which is about the general pricing for any mini bike specific tank that is not a pre 69 Rupp or Bonanza glass tank.

Its not a big deal, They didnt even come on the bike I am building and I am not even positive it will clear/fit on the Barris built frame with the suspension seat.