STREET CREDIT CHECK. Use this thread to check the authenticity of a seller or buyer with the oldminibikes.com community before making a transaction.

Lizardking

Has anyone bought or sold something from/to @sonerenos that can vouch for him? He seemed a little unsure if enough people knew him....

Obvious sarcasm on my part but taking this step can save someone time and money. Lots of scammers answering Wanted ads via personal messages. Beware.

Last edited:

sonerenos

Has anyone bought or sold something from/to @sonerenos that can vouch for him? He seemed a little unsure if enough people knew him....

Obvious sarcasm on my part but taking this step can save someone time and money. Lots of scammers answering Wanted ads via personal messages. Beware.
not unsure, just not a care if people vouch.
i am almost certain you have purchased from me previously.
you most likely don't want to anti up for my mickey anyways.

Lizardking

not unsure, just not a care if people vouch.
i am almost certain you have purchased from me previously.
you most likely don't want to anti up for my mickey anyways.
This post was more to bring awareness to new members about scammers and continuing from what I thought was a joke you said. Street cred = vouch.
Screenshot_20230414-145642_Chrome.jpg

I've never bought anything from you and don't need to.....

sonerenos

Mickey and Aggie, his kids that he might let go of. It didn't copy the quote as intended so your right. It made absolutely no sense. But I do that quite often these days.
those aren't my kids, i don't have an attachment to minibikes like that, everything i own with wheels has a for sale sign at all times.