Subaru Robin ex17. Help!

I have a Subaru Robin ex17 and I would like to find some mods. Bigger cam,valves, springs, bullit rod, fly, etc.... does anyone know where I can buy them?
I was also wondering what if any clone mods will work on the Subaru Ex17? Any help is greatly appreciated!

toomanytoys

Honestly don't believe much is made for these. Back a few years ago I was given one and asked on the forum about parts and there was very little to be had.

I built a pressure washer off of it.

I have a Subaru Robin ex17 and I would like to find some mods. Bigger cam,valves, springs, bullit rod, fly, etc.... does anyone know where I can buy them?
I was also wondering what if any clone mods will work on the Subaru Ex17? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Everything I see is for the EX21

They are great engines and are well made! Look at what the do with them at Aussie Speed website.
All I can find on it is it's a really well made engine. I was wondering if any EX 21 parts (bullet rod etc) are interchangeable. I noticed that the head gaskets are. That's what made me wonder

NorCal

Most Subaru stuff is for the EX21 and beyond. Not saying someone doesn't make stuff for the EX17. Aussie Speed is a good one as the Subaru has a huge following there.