Super Bronc jack shaft bracket and assembly

So I am looking for a complete jack shaft for a super bronc. The last owner well messed it up good and I am interested in fixing the whole thing. Anyone got one for sale?

You have the older style jack shaft set up, It looks okay. But the Briggs is wrong and there no TAV for it. I would find a 8 or 10hp Tecumseh to put back on it and a TAV. You should be able to reuse the Jack shaft mount. The transmission bracket are hard to find now a days.

Jack shaft

Sorry new to this. What is a TAV? And I would need the transmission bracket? Any idea of what it looks like. Could I have one welded up somewhere? Thanks for your help I appreciate it.

New style set up. but like I said earlier yours will work, you do not need the back plate with the Comet TAV2 kit, You could just buy the driver and driven clutches and get the correct belt for a Bronc from Rom Kimball with Powertec.

Picture of the new style clutch set up.

Message - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery

Message - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery

Powertec.

Power Tec Replacement Parts | Kimball Hauler | Heald Hauler | Chi Products | Haulmaster Hauler | Pug | Super Bronc | Trail Bronc | Heald Hauler Parts | Super Bronc Parts | Super Tryke Parts | Haulmaster Hauler Parts

i like how they mounted the briggs:doah:
i would find a tec for it.bracket looks good.replace the bearings and put a
set of comet 20 or 30 seies clutches and a belt.
here's a pic of our setup on our vt-5.this is a torque convertor setup

Now looking at my bracket and how close it would be to the engine. Is the bracket to close to the engine holes if I had a tecumseh 8 hp on it?