Super Bronc parts

I am starting to collect parts for a project I'm going to do. I have a really clean roller super bronc frame. I believe it was a VT-7. I figured I would let the parts I can find dictate whether I restore it or rod it. I was able to purchase an original sprocket from a member here, so I figured I'd give a try on the other stuff.

What I am missing/looking for:

-jackshaft/clutch/brake setup(I am missing all of this and am not familiar with how they were set up, except for a few pics I've seen on this site, so if anyone has some info on this I'd appreciate it)

-chain/clutch guards

-seat is rough, replacement/cover?

-rubber fork boots

That's the main stuff I can think of at the moment. If anyone has any info, sources, or parts let me know,

Thanks,
Jeremy

I am starting to collect parts for a project I'm going to do. I have a really clean roller super bronc frame. I believe it was a VT-7. I figured I would let the parts I can find dictate whether I restore it or rod it. I was able to purchase an original sprocket from a member here, so I figured I'd give a try on the other stuff.

What I am missing/looking for:

-jackshaft/clutch/brake setup(I am missing all of this and am not familiar with how they were set up, except for a few pics I've seen on this site, so if anyone has some info on this I'd appreciate it)

-chain/clutch guards

-seat is rough, replacement/cover?

-rubber fork boots

That's the main stuff I can think of at the moment. If anyone has any info, sources, or parts let me know,

Thanks,
Jeremy
I actually used a Honda boot from the mini 50.
Original boots are hard to find and would be bad.
One guy on this website had some remade to original specs if you search threads you'll find!

Last edited: