super bronc vt8, vt10 ballon tires???

butch63

on SS and don't wanna drop a benjamain on a tire, where's everyone getting their tires. mine is really cracked. tried a tube but it gets pinched every time. fed up & need a new one. unlike oltimer vic, not looking for donations,:laugh: just some advice. thanks all

I just bought a pair of Carlisle 22 x 11 x 8 Knobbies from the local tire dealer for $70.00 Ea. installed. It's a chunk of cash for tires that go on a toy.

I just bought a pair of Carlisle 22 x 11 x 8 Knobbies from the local tire dealer for $70.00 Ea. installed. It's a chunk of cash for tires that go on a toy.
True, but that seems like a good deal to me, especially installed !

Question, the stock tire on mine is a 21x12x8.....how do the 22's ride ?... Do they 'rub' at all ?

Reason I ask, I was having a hard time finding anyone who had a 21x12x8....most of them were 22x12x8 (so I tubed mine and still using it....thankfully it is holding up ok.)

I haven't ridden the bike with the new tires on it yet.
I have a cousin that works at the Carlisle factory in Tennessee and he told me the 21x12x8 mold is gone/non exsistent so you will have to settle for the 22's like I did.

The dealership that I work for has access to the 21x12x8 tires. I looked into them this week for my SBronc. They are only 2 ply and with the cactus and short brush around our place, I went with a 6ply Kenda Bearclaw 22x12x8.

The dealership that I work for has access to the 21x12x8 tires. I looked into them this week for my SBronc. They are only 2 ply and with the cactus and short brush around our place, I went with a 6ply Kenda Bearclaw 22x12x8.
I am curious as to how they ride, so please keep us informed. Thank you.

toomanytoys

I had some sort of 22" tire on one my superbroncs. I personally thought it looked terrible. It rode ok, but the tires are "too big" and look funny.

For function they are fine.

My first super bronc had huge tires. Carlisle field trax HD and I think they were 23.5x12.5x8. Way too big, someone had to cut a section out of the motor plate to fit the rear on. It was bad ass though.....

DURO KNOBBY HF240 SKU# 31-24008-2112A
21X12X8 replacement knobby tires
Details:
SKU 31-24008-2112A
Brand DURO
Size 21-12.00-8
Type TL (Tubeless)
Ply 2
Price: $54.43