Superbronc clutch covers

Has anyone considered reproducing Heald Superbronc clutch covers out of fiberglass? I know that a number of guys here can lay down fiberglass and make a mold. Some make certain clutch covers regularly such as the taco and bonanza covers. Ever consider making a mold and pumping out some Superbronc clutch covers? I know that there are plenty of members here who would buy. You could probably sell a decent bunch on ebay as well. Something to consider, if I knew how I would probably give it a shot. These are high enough in demand that I would think it would be more than worth someone's while.

I'm trying to straighteh one out right now.:shrug: It is in bad shape-driven burned hole in the end of it,it is all warped out of shape,driver tryed to burn a hole in it, this cover is off my VT-8. this is another one of my projects that I'm trying to reproduce.:thumbsup:

Well, if I ever get a hold of one I will give it a shot, but unfortunately I am still in search of one. By the way, this is the plastic cover, not the metal one that the Superbronc 2 came with. It is like a long TAV30 cover.

That is true, having a mold made for mass production would be rather costly. However, in this case I would make a mold myself and make them myself with fiberglass. If I ever get a hold of one I will do this. I will mod a TAV30 cover for now.