supporting member

toThe_Ruppster_86,a new member,on here a few weeks,ask me what is a
supporting member get ? its all the same wright,i told him i am not a good
person to ask,some people say i am bias, so i am told,will you chime in and
please give your honest opinon, your a supporting member,thanks,wayne.

Last edited:
Wayne, I remember that thread! :laugh:Having a larger PM inbox and profile picture is nice. Also the Supporting Member only section is interesting. Most importantly being able to contribute to keeping this forum running is great.

Last edited:
reading the diff,topics is realy a lot of pleasur for me plus all the albums,
millions of ideas,

a bunch of you members are a lot smarter than i am how about it give us
[/B some input :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smile:

Last edited:
The Free continental breakfast is what sold me. But seriously, I have gotten so much info and help here On one of the most active forums Ive ever seen that the 25.00 was money well spent to help keep it going.

old-timer

Scamming Member
IMHO This is a top notch forum with the best bunch of people I have ever had the privilege to be a part of :thumbsup: Running a forum such as this takes money and a great deal of time to maintain on a daily basis . The friendships I have formed, and information I get every day are worth much more than the $25.00 membership fee per year. This is our way of giving something back and to show our appreciation for what we have here at OldMiniBikes :wink:

Vic

yes thats my way of saying thanks, to hent viky and are mods,i dont think OldMiniBikes needs the money,but its my only way of saying A BIG THANK YOU THIS SITE REALY FILLS A VOID IN MY LIFE :smile::smile::smile::smile:
:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::thumbsup::thumbsup:

way back in time,i spent more sitting on bar stools,then wreck going home,time was boose was the most important thing i had going,shur is diffrent now :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smile:

I didn't give Hent the $25 for my membership. Someone from the wonderful group here paid for mine. I really appreciate it and all the help I have gotten.

Great input from everyone on ideas and good banter. Learned so much.

Love it here! :smile: