Suzuki 90 rv tires?

Hello! New member here. Ive been lurking on here for a while but finally decided to join. I hope to provide some knowledge but am mainly here to learn :)

Im looking for a new set of tires for a 1972 (I believe) Suzuki 90 rv mini bike. I was told by my Dad, a mechanic, that that do not make replacement wheels (just need the rubber) for this model and finding a set is like finding hens teeth. He said they may make a pair that will "fit" but are undersized.

I've heard they are 6.7-10? Would that be front and rear on a '72 Suzuki 90rv? Could someone point me out to a tire that will fit the oem rims, front and rear? Thanks! Sorry for my lack of knowledge.

Hello! New member here. Ive been lurking on here for a while but finally decided to join. I hope to provide some knowledge but am mainly here to learn :)

Im looking for a new set of tires for a 1972 (I believe) Suzuki 90 rv mini bike. I was told by my Dad, a mechanic, that that do not make replacement wheels (just need the rubber) for this model and finding a set is like finding hens teeth. He said they may make a pair that will "fit" but are undersized.

I've heard they are 6.7-10? Would that be front and rear on a '72 Suzuki 90rv? Could someone point me out to a tire that will fit the oem rims, front and rear? Thanks! Sorry for my lack of knowledge.
https://www.bikebandit.com/oem-parts/detail/suzuki/55100-27610/b1098036?m=139667

bruces

21-7-10 is the oem size for the suzuki 90vr stock rim? Or just something that might possibly work? Thanks.
That’s the size closest to the original ,many of us have swapped out to .Off road tires have been sized using two different methods since the rv was made and as far as I know nobody has any n.o.s. tires available and when you see them listed they have always been out of stock when I enquired about actually purchasing them .Last original tires I purchased was $850.00 each in 2006 but I have found none since I could actually buy .

bruces

That’s a great deal Tom ,if I was still playing with rv90’s ,I would be ordering all three of the tires they claim they have in stock .

Oops! I'm sorry.

Had to add them to cart to get shipping cost; probably worth it to someone who needs/wants to go OEM. I'd probably go aftermarket and save some money. @bruces said 21x7.00-10 fits, Kenda has tires in that size, I think the Road Go would be a good choice for on/off road. The Kenda site has some screwed up spec sheets at the moment (numbers in wrong columns, etc.), including that for the Road Go; I notified Kenda today and received a reply saying they will check it out. I'm sure other companies make tires in that size, also.

https://powersports.kendatire.com/en-us/find-a-tire/atvutv/sportracing/road-go/