Taco 100b Cudtom as seen at Taco Website " taco joe built".... For Sale

Hello from high and dry Phoenix Arizona. I have recently been offered a beautiful Rupp Kart and have decided to sell my best minibike to purchase it. This is a brand-new Taco 100b custom as seen at Taco mini bikes website. Custom built by Taco Joe and his guys in Santa Anta California. No expense spared featuring The Best of the Best. Ordering one of these custom built Factory bikes requires over a six-month wait and over $3000. Never riden out of the neighborhood, never ridden on a trail other than grass Screenshot_2018-10-28-14-03-47.png Screenshot_2018-10-28-14-03-47.png Screenshot_2018-10-28-14-03-47.png Screenshot_2018-10-28-14-03-47.png 20181122_170438.jpg and carefully garage stored in temperature controlled mini bike shop.Recently serviced at Innovative karting here in Phoenix and runs ,idles ,starts and stops perfectly.
Very fast although not geared for top end, but geared for comfortable riding, Trail use, and around 50 mile an hour top speed. Beautiful condition from top to bottom. Powder coat Taco purple completely chromed-out Predator 212 with all of the right options from Taco Joe on it including mikini carburetor ,custom intake , Chrome custom tank, chromed recoil cover , Chrome chain guard, Chrome Header heavy duty roller chain, Governor Professional removed ,ect ect. Its a full suspension no expense spared build. Best of the Best.. amazing Christmas gift for yourself or someone you love.
$2,000 no trades please. I don't want to box it up or take it apart. I would suggest uShip as they do a great job. I will assist in the pickup of it locally or when you send your shipper. I can take it to my business for pick up if it's cheaper. My personal cell for text or call would be 602-488-1298. Happy to answer any questions about the bike. I'm sure I've left out some information that you would like. Happy holidays...Phxminiguy52 Mark..

Attachments

Sorry for some reason the site uploaded the same pick several times. If you are serious about buying , Just text me and I'll be happy to send pics of any specific area or just general pics of the bike. 602-488-1298

Sorry for some reason the site uploaded the same pick several times. If you are serious about buying , Just text me and I'll be happy to send pics of any specific area or just general pics of the bike. 602-488-1298
I may consider a trade even up for a fabulous looking restored vintage Kart. Must be ready to run.

Hello fellow owenby members. Have decided to keep the taco 100b. Just too darn nice to sell. Don't really know how to delete the post so this is my way of doing it. Thanks Mark
Thanks mr. Pat. I try never to sell anything only buy. My wife says it makes me a hoarder I say it makes me a collector LOL

dsbos4099

hello from Denver,colorado, david here!!!!! would you take an offer of $3000.00 ???? would be so willing to buy your bike!!! if this can be worked out I have a shipper I can send so no hassles there. they are very good at what they do. costly though. I do hope all this sounds good to you???? david at 303-885-4705 thanks much!!!

hello from Denver,colorado, david here!!!!! would you take an offer of $3000.00 ???? would be so willing to buy your bike!!! if this can be worked out I have a shipper I can send so no hassles there. they are very good at what they do. costly though. I do hope all this sounds good to you???? david at 303-885-4705 thanks much!!!
I left you a message at your phone#. Mark

dsbos4099

hello from Denver mark!!! your bike really looks awesome, but my shipper needs $750.00 for the shipping. I just can,t swing $3,750.00 for it. can you help me out on the price to offset the shipping a bit? if not I completely understand. I always wanted one of these bikes, but it all just comes to too much for me to handle. I do appreciate your time and if I don't hear back from you I will figure you just can't do it. thanks again in Denver. david

hello from Denver mark!!! your bike really looks awesome, but my shipper needs $750.00 for the shipping. I just can,t swing $3,750.00 for it. can you help me out on the price to offset the shipping a bit? if not I completely understand. I always wanted one of these bikes, but it all just comes to too much for me to handle. I do appreciate your time and if I don't hear back from you I will figure you just can't do it. thanks again in Denver. david
PM Sent