Taco mini bike stand

race

Trying to track down one of the old Taco bike stands.

Looking for the full stand with 4 sides ... not the open u-shaped one that only lifted up the back wheels.

Taco full stand 1.jpg Taco full stand 2.jpg Taco full stand 5.jpg

sonerenos

If you look at the stand closely, it was made out of the same design the rear of the taco 22 frame has. These were around when Dave Miller and Joe Rivello were working together. I bet Dave made them while Joe sold them, and when they vanished, they never returned. You could bend some tubing and weld up your own, cut up 2 taco 22's to make 1 stand, or settle for something readily available. Good luck.

race

If you look at the stand closely, it was made out of the same design the rear of the taco 22 frame has. These were around when Dave Miller and Joe Rivello were working together. I bet Dave made them while Joe sold them, and when they vanished, they never returned. You could bend some tubing and weld up your own, cut up 2 taco 22's to make 1 stand, or settle for something readily available. Good luck.

Cool - so all I have to do is pick up two Taco 22 frames, chop them up, weld them up and I'm in business!

Interesting theory. I think you had mentioned that when we spoke in the past.

Oh well, maybe eventually someone will be selling one.

Robertt8883

Hi Race well I did not get back to you the next day.I have been doing everything in can to hunt the guy down for my money in Portland, I just found out today that the check was cashed. I passed this information down to the USPS Fraud dept including a copy of the guys drivers license the said they will follow up and go for there. Note sure what that means. Today Monday I stopped by my friends fabrication shop and spoke to him about the stand you wanted made,He mainly said he has No time to do something like that he has several large jobs to do with a time line
involved.Sorry I tried.I will get ahold of you sometime this week. I went to Harbor freight Saturday and purchased two stand that look similar to what you wanted $45 apiece they do the job and look fine

race

Bump!

Trying to track down one of the old Taco bike stands.

Looking for the full stand with 4 sides ... not the open u-shaped one that only lifted up the back wheels.

Hey ... you never know. Someone might be downsizing or clearing out their garage.