Taking the Cat for a ride

45t

It was an overcast cooler night tonight so my son wanted to do some riding on his Cat 400TS. Hopefully we didn’t upset any neighbors.

Watching him ride makes me want to get another Cat project bike to build.

I do have a a box of spare Cat parts. I really only need a frame and fork? Hmmmm?

Attachments

Very nice 45t !

That mini is the perfect size for your son.

What I think is really neat, is that even with a full coverage helmet, you can see your son's big smile...!

Y'all have fun, and yes build you another one so you can ride with him.

45t

Very nice 45t !

That mini is the perfect size for your son.

What I think is really neat, is that even with a full coverage helmet, you can see your son's big smile...!

Y'all have fun, and yes build you another one so you can ride with him.
Funny I noticed the helmet couldn’t block his smile too:D. I’m glad I have kids that want to go outside to play. Most of the kids on the street never come out to do anything and my kids play by themselves. I was hoping the mini bike running up and down the street would draw some kids out due to curiosity, but no dice.:confused:

I was hoping the mini bike running up and down the street would draw some kids out due to curiosity, but no dice.:confused:
It will...give it time.

I can remember in the late 60s I would hear my friend come buzzing down the street on his little 2 something hp Rupp. One of the first mini bikes I'd ever seen.

I'd run out in the yard to see, and would catch a glimpse of him and his bike as he crested the little rise going down toward the hill below the house.

I knew right then that I loved mini bikes.

It was on...lol.

Y'all have fun.

It was an overcast cooler night tonight so my son wanted to do some riding on his Cat 400TS. Hopefully we didn’t upset any neighbors.

Watching him ride makes me want to get another Cat project bike to build.

I do have a a box of spare Cat parts. I really only need a frame and fork? Hmmmm?
Super cool!