Talking Smack in ... (Denver & other places too)

noseoil

This thread is dedicated to certain people who have an ongoing grudge & need to get it out of their systems. I'm hoping it will clear up some bandwidth from other threads, so we don't have to listen to who has a bigger "Johnson" & who has a faster bike. Let's get the popcorn started folks & see where it goes. Please let us know which city this is about, so we can get the proper uniforms on & cheer on our heroes.

I think he think sthis is a Michigan mini bike Facebook page.... only smack talking here is in fun... we’re all slow.
Ha! We couldn't argue if we tried! Sure you can say "My CS build is faster than your 356 big bore/stroker...yada yada yada," but you will have a whole forum pick you apart. It's tough to argue against the laws of nature.

Now art, there's something to complain about!

I am no translator but I know gibberish when I hear or read it, now understanding it is an entirely different matter. I'll wait and see if it starts making any sense but so far nothing.

SAS289

I never talk smack... Because you have to lower yourself to their level and you end up getting beat by experience. Besides, who needs conflict?