Tecumseh 5 or 6hp motor

If you build it they will come......
Gag more likely... :laugh:

I showed you today why my Predator and the Honda on the BSR are what they are.

I suppose that would be like putting an LS-7 in a 69 Camaro or Chevelle instead of the old iron blocks.

Am I making a case against myself? Eh, screw it. I prefer to have flatheads in my old bikes.

I do have a 1981 NOS HS50 that I bought a new in box powersport throttle assembly for. I also have an NOS Taylor "S" pipe (bare steel ready for chrome or high temp coating) spark arrestor for it with the short directional tail pipe. If you are interested PM me to discuss a price shipped to your door, it won't be cheap but it's perfect for a nice minibike build and they are getting though to find. I will never use it given the bike it was to go on was sold and it's too nice or too small for my other stuff.

I do have a 1981 NOS HS50 that I bought a new in box powersport throttle assembly for. I also have an NOS Taylor "S" pipe (bare steel ready for chrome or high temp coating) spark arrestor for it with the short directional tail pipe. If you are interested PM me to discuss a price shipped to your door, it won't be cheap but it's perfect for a nice minibike build and they are getting though to find. I will never use it given the bike it was to go on was sold and it's too nice or too small for my other stuff.
Thanks for the offer. This building has a budget.

Gag more likely... :laugh:

I showed you today why my Predator and the Honda on the BSR are what they are.

I suppose that would be like putting an LS-7 in a 69 Camaro or Chevelle instead of the old iron blocks.

Am I making a case against myself? Eh, screw it. I prefer to have flatheads in my old bikes.
Don,
No harm done.:thumbsup: This build is an economy build. As you know I'm a vintage guy too.