Tecumseh Carburetor

I have a speedway Shrike that I am restoring. The Tecumseh motor sits on an angled mounting plate so a carb with a float bowel will most likely no work. Tecumseh offered a slant intake manifold and every once in a while, you see one on eBay. Anyone knows who may have one of these for sale or trade. I have also seen pictures of a Shrike with a diaphragm carb. All the new ones I see for sale are for a 2-stroke snow blower motor. Would this work on my H35?

Triley41395

I have a speedway Shrike that I am restoring. The Tecumseh motor sits on an angled mounting plate so a carb with a float bowel will most likely no work. Tecumseh offered a slant intake manifold and every once in a while, you see one on eBay. Anyone knows who may have one of these for sale or trade. I have also seen pictures of a Shrike with a diaphragm carb. All the new ones I see for sale are for a 2-stroke snow blower motor. Would this work on my H35?
https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/tecumseh-h30-h35-slanted-intake.174838/