Tecumseh Flywheel late model H50-60-70 lighted 611087

markus

Looking to see inf anyone has a late model big taper/electronic ignition "lighted" flywheel available. Part number is 611087 fits the H50 60 and 70, or the conversion parts to make the lighted assembly. I sent a PM to Tmack but have not heard back if he has any of the parts or still does the kits.

Buy, trade etc.

Thanks

markus

thanks Thad but its a few years too early, and not lighted. Needs to be a few years newer, external magnet for ignition and will have I think 3 big magnets glued to the inside lip. Should look like the one I want to replace or add the magnets to:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I have found that a lot of flywheels are the same, Differences is in the crank taper, Thickness of the Flywheel.

Fan / Fins, depth of the shroud, Points or none points, ect

Note points is 12:00 Magnet & 3:00 Key way

Where the electronic is 2:00 Magnet & 3:00 Key way

Last edited:
I used a lighted flywheel from a OHV 7 hp on a HS 40 and the crankshaft taper and spacing was the same for both. I will be trying the same experiment with an HS 50.

Markus,
I sent him a PM a while back also about the same topic. I am in the process right now of trying to do my own magnet placement and using my own purchased under the coil generator/alternator. Pretty sweet setup that I can have both options of AC and DC. I currently have the ability to do the Gauss readings for the magnets and will do the adjustments needed to get the clearances correct.

I read somewhere that the information for the magnet strength and clearances shouldn't be told to the masses, but I strongly disagree since the information is not on here and the company that had the information is not longer in business.

Stay tuned everyone, when I have the information I will post to the site.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
looking to see inf anyone has a late model big taper/electronic ignition "lighted" flywheel available. Part number is 611087 fits the h50 60 and 70, or the conversion parts to make the lighted assembly. I sent a pm to tmack but have not heard back if he has any of the parts or still does the kits.

Buy, trade etc.

Thanks
bump

markus

Thanks Bed9fc, Hopefully Tmack is just off doing other fun things and there isn't a problem.....wish I could get away :laugh: Definitely interested in your findings, If I can find one of the larger diameter 8-10hp wheels for cheap enough I would imagine I could work the magnets off it and use them (I can knock them off flywheels from the 70's real easy by accident :doah:). I believe the internal measurements are the same, but it appears to be wider outside dia, among other things.

Thank you

I found tmack as well and purchased a kit. Sweet. I highly suggested to him to let everyone know he has the kits. I am unsure of how many, but he is saving me a ton of work.