Tecumseh H050 carburetor float bowl and float

zeeman

The spring drain thingy broke on mine, plus it is dented. If you have a special place that is good to order from, I'd like to hear about it. Will take used parts too. Thanks.

Here is the carb.

Hi, I just went through looking for carb parts for this similar carb. I went to ebay tonight and purchased the whole carb for 17.00. just look for the model number on the engine mine was 63181 I believe. my local dealer told me a new carb was 88.00. and to rebuild one was 79.50 per hr. to rebuild, and mom and pop places wonder why they are going out of business. the one I purchased is coming from the states. good luck.

capguncowboy

I have an NOS Tecumseh bowl with the drain button on it, but it's stamped Walbro instead of Lauson. It's still in the box. PM me if you're interested

george3

Yep just replace the bowl and gasket. Do not buy one of them cheap china replacement 20.00 junk carbs. Idle circuit does not work properly.

zeeman

I def. plan to keep my orig. carb. Al Gore's not getting me that easily. I want to be able to adjust the stew out of it whenever I want to. None of those silly primer bubbles either.