Tecumseh H30/H35 HS Speed Parts-

Well since I am clearing out some stuff I will never use some lucky person now has the chance to purchase some NEVER BEFORE OFFERED or possibly NEVER SEEN BEFORE vintage NOS SPEED PARTS for a Tecumseh H30/H35 ie:Intake and exhaust. You will recieve ONLY the GEM Performance intake and the exhaust complete with mounting hardware. You might think "well what's soo special about this stuff?? Take a good look. The NOS GEM intake slants or angles the carb/intake to the right and the NOS large diameter muffler exits at a slant/angle to the left causing the intake/exhaust to both be directed into a "V" configuration directed exactly towards/away from the piston. These are brand new 40+ year old speed parts and will fit either a H30 or later model H35 assuming your engine is not a side popper. I bolted the parts up complete with carb and air filter just so you can see how it all fits (it is bolted to a later model H35 electronic igniton block) but will bolt to a early point H30 exactly the same. GEM called the intake a "Straight Shot" which makes perfect sense. Also I believe that the governor would become NON functional after installing these parts-imagine that. Anyway this is a once in a lifetime opportunity so if you want them PLEASE don't waste my time asking a bunch of questions-all I know is that they are what they are and you will probably never or will ever see them together again. Also they are NOT for a 20 degree engine mount. Price is a steal at $100 shipped.

Those are cool! I would hate to have to adjust that carb though..
Yea I agree. I got lucky and bought this stuff about 2 years ago and since it's soo old trying to find info was just not happening. I was digging around today for stuff to sell-lost job about 3 months ago after 14 years-and since all I do is speedway's with the 20 degree engine plate I decided I just don't have a use for them but the cool factor is definately there so I figure someone can put them to good use. I have never seen these before and probably never will again once they are gone but I would REALLY like to see them put to good use. Even on a display or shelf engine they are really unique to look at-definately not something you see every day. The new owner will absolutely be getting a piece of Tecumseh performance history-that I can guarantee.