Tecumseh Hs40 engine block

cop

I am looking for a good early HS40 engine block with good bore and tight bushings. I need to repair a 1969 model that is worn beyond repair. I have paypal or credit card

mr5s

Hi metal man, I am new to the forum. I want to say what a great site this is. I bought a Keystone Deluxe brand new in 1974 and still have it. I also have another one that I need a Tecumseh H5 for. I would love to trade cash for a spare usable engine if you have one. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Brian

Hi metal man, I am new to the forum. I want to say what a great site this is. I bought a Keystone Deluxe brand new in 1974 and still have it. I also have another one that I need a Tecumseh H5 for. I would love to trade cash for a spare usable engine if you have one. Thank you for your time. Sincerely, Brian
hi brian
the motor as it sits so parts only crank is damaged so is flywheel .

mr5s

Thank you for your reply concerning a Tecumseh 5 hp engine. Do you have a complete engine like the one I’m looking for or know of anybody who might be willing to part with one. It’s for a father and son project. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks to all.