Tecumseh hs40 none slant intake trade for slanted intake

up for trade only..

Tecumseh hs40 none slant intake, trade for hs40 or hs50 slanted intake,

i had two of these, so one left for trade..:deal:

the one i have is red to trade but same as this one in the pictures to the t.

pm me with pictures of the slanted one you are willing to trade,

you pay shipping to me & ill pay the shipping back to you..

jrzmac

i am still looking to trade this hs40 none slant intake..

for a Tecumseh slant intake hs40, hs50, even a hs3.5 slant intake, for a rupp project
I dont think you can use an H35 intake on an HS40 or 50. if you can get in touch with a member named Hamlin57, he makes these aluminum wedges that are 20 degrees and go between the intake and carb, to level everything out. If thats what you're trying to do?

like this:

unless you can make a sleanted intake on your own? I couldn't so I had to use these. They work fine for me!

I dont think you can use an H35 intake on an HS40 or 50. if you can get in touch with a member named Hamlin57, he makes these aluminum wedges that are 20 degrees and go between the intake and carb, to level everything out. If thats what you're trying to do?

like this:

unless you can make a sleanted intake on your own? I couldn't so I had to use these. They work fine for me!
want to sell one of yours? sorry wasn't trying to hijack

Last edited:
i am still looking to trade this hs40 none slant intake.. for trade only.

for a Tecumseh slant intake hs40, hs50, even a hs3.5 slant intake, for a rupp project

thanks for the reply guys, but i know already, :laugh: :thumbsup:

i am looking for stock original Tecumseh slant intake hs40, hs50, even a hs3.5 slant intake .

pm me with pictures of the slanted one you are willing to trade,

you pay shipping to me & ill pay the shipping back to you.. thank you all..

CarPlayLB

Will,
I hate to tell you, but it would be a very hard trade for you. There was millions of "non" slanted intakes made, but the slanted ones probably very few. The laws of supply and demand dictate a higher value on the slanted intakes.

There are some that pop up on eBay on occasion, but they have brought pretty decent money! Good luck with your venture

CarPlayLB

Thats a scam for the suckers, in fact all that guys stuff is priced for the ebay suckers!!! go to blackwidowmotorsports.net you'll even see that "chopper john" even uses BWM's pics and pretty much doubles the price on the items :doah: BWM sells the intake for $35.00
Good info Markus! I keep forgetting about those guys!

Suppose he'd trade for a non-slant?:shrug:

and the regular "non" slanted intake at $15.99
Tecumseh 33691 Intake Pipe | eBay[/QUOTE]

not even for an hs40 you found on eBay......that's for a Hs50 (D port)

have you read the rules on on replying to threads??

i am only looking to help someone who is in need of my part, it fits many bikes like CAT & BONANZA & 1970 rupp with hs40 & a diaphragm carb.

but the cost of sipping would be far less then anyone buying one, so doing an even trade would be a lot cheaper for us both.

if you don't have a trade please don't reply.

:doah: i have done my research & know what these parts are selling for, as so should you......... thanks