TECUMSEH / LAUSON Master Shop Manual Mini Bikes Karts

Up for sale is my personal Lauson/Tecumseh master shop manual. A lot of these manuals only have information pertaining to the industrial engines. This one has all that PLUS the information for Mini-Bike and Go-Kart specific engines. H25, H30, H35-H50, HS40, slanted motors, Snow blowers, tillers, chain saws....this one has it all. This also contains the early Lauson motors 4- stroke and two stroke Power products, AH-47, AH-58, 1100 series, 1200 series, mounts, tanks, accessories, etc...There are hundreds and hundreds of pages of specifiactions, part numbers, exploded views, exchanges. Sections on carburetors: Lauson, Tecumseh, Walbro, Tillitson,Zenith.... If you own and work on this stuff and like information, this is the one to own !

Last edited:

I couldn't even begin to scan or photograph even a fraction of the pages. Binder and page edges are slightly shop worn but it is in overall excellent condition.

Gonna give first dibs on it here before I throw it to the vultures on Ebay.

It will probably cost $25 to ship this thing....so I'm asking $125 shipped.

Last edited:
I would be interested in that book. I need that more than Chad:laugh: Just a note: You can ship that book "media" mail. It will be pretty cheap:thumbsup:

rmm727

Next time you have something like this, find a buddy that has a big copier at work. Most will scan to a pdf that gets sent to their email. You would have to do it in batches but it doesnt take that long.

Next time you have something like this, find a buddy that has a big copier at work. Most will scan to a pdf that gets sent to their email. You would have to do it in batches but it doesnt take that long.
I dunno bro...you'd be there for days copying this thing....

Both sides of each page!! :doah:

If you did it at work the boss would fire you !!!

rmm727

Those copiers have an automatic feed tray. Throw 50 pages in there. Set it to double side and press scan. Load 50 more, repeat. Its not that bad. I do old textbooks all the time to get rid of them. Cut the binding off in a paper guillotine and then off to the copier.

Those copiers have an automatic feed tray. Throw 50 pages in there. Set it to double side and press scan. Load 50 more, repeat. Its not that bad. I do old textbooks all the time to get rid of them. Cut the binding off in a paper guillotine and then off to the copier.
You have a very understanding boss...or you spend a lot of money at Kinkos...:laugh: